Tired of traditional chocolates? Here are 5 good things to ask for

ibgiftsdimitri

Tired of the same box of chocolates? Want your significant other to change up his or her Valentine’s Day gift? Here are five things that should really be in that heart-shaped box. 

Beyoncé tickets

The queen of everything just announced her world tour. Tickets for her tour go on sale in about two days, and everyone knows how quickly the tour is going to sell out. So, wouldn’t it be fantastic to find a pair of tickets instead of some boring cocoa?

Mix tape

The classic, go-to gift back from the '80s. Music has always been something that brings people together. So, why not compile all your significant other’s favorite tunes onto one mix tape?

Anything from Victoria's Secret

Picture this, you’re about to open up a box of chocolates, expecting about 20 pieces. Plot twist, it’s something from every girl’s favorite store, Victoria’s Secret. Maybe it’s some sweet lip gloss, really cute underwear or the "Bombshell" perfume you’ve been dying to have. 

Nail polish

A girl can never have too many colors of nail polish, am I right ladies? From burgundy to matte gray, the choices of nail colors are endless. Fill that chocolate box with an array of nail polish and you will have her heart. 

Gift card to Sephora

Buying high end makeup is basically equivalent to taking out a small loan. Most girls love nothing more than buying a new makeup palette, so make her day by giving her the opportunity to stock up without buying the wrong colors.

Roshni Kamta