Waterproof makeup that will not leave streaks down your face

ibmakeupchloe

Spring is coming ladies, and it's time to enjoy the warm weather. No matter where you go this spring break, make sure your makeup can beat the heat with these four makeup bag essentials.

Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream: $12

Warm weather signals that it's time to leave behind our full coverage foundations. Garnier's BB Cream is perfect for spring because of its light to medium coverage and SPF 15. BB Creams match your exact shade once they come in contact with your skin, which is why this product only comes in light/medium and medium/deep. This takes the guessing game out of matching your foundation to your skin.

Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil 12HR Wear Waterproof: $10

This liner is creamy at first, which leaves time to smoke it out with a smudging tool or to simply glide it along the waterline. It dries within minutes for a matte, waterproof finish that lasts all day. As if this product wasn't amazing enough, it also comes in 25 highly-pigmented colors. Want to be daring and try something other than black? Check out the shade "Sun Tan." This beautiful, copper shade is guaranteed to spice up your spring makeup routine.

Maybelline Volum'Express The Rocket Mascara Waterproof: $7

Let's face it, sometimes the hottest makeup is a bit out of our price range — we are college students, after all. This affordable, waterproof mascara is great because you can go for a swim without the dreaded mascara lines. The wand also makes it easy to keep lashes looking enhanced minus the clumps.

Too Faced Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer: $30

The versatility of this product will keep your makeup bag small and ready for travel. The "Sun Bunny" is divided into two sections — the light bronzer can be used as an eyeshadow color, and the dark bronzer can be used as a contour powder. Both tones can be used together for a glowing, bronzed look. 

Making the transition to lightweight and waterproof products for the warm weather is as essential as trading UGG boots for flip flops. With these basic items, you will have everything you need in order to conquer spring break. These four products can be applied in under three minutes to create simple day and night looks. Remember, there is always enough time for a little bit of makeup.

Monica Bulnes