The zodiac signs as Rutgers things! What's yours?

RU CONNECTION

screen_shot_20160723_at_71026_pm

• Aries (March 21-April19) : 
    The Buses — Aries are known for their anger and frustration ... feelings that often bubble up when trying to squeeze onto a Rutgers bus or when waiting 30 minutes in the cold for a EE.
  • Taurus (April 20-May 20) : 
    Grease Trucks — As a Taurus, you’re notorious for your love of food, which is why grease trucks perfectly embody you. Chicken fingers, burger and mozzarella sticks all on one sandwich? Mmmmmm.
  • Gemini (May 21-June 20) :
    RUWireless — Geminis tend to be unreliable and flaky, just like RUWireless, the online Internet network used to create your schedule each semester. RUWireless is constantly letting us down.
  • Cancer (June 21-July 22) :
    Finals week — The stereotypical Cancer is overly emotional and spends their day drowning in a sea of tears, kind of like every student during finals week. 
  • Leo (July 23-August 22) :
    Fraternities and sororities— Friends and family are extremely important to a Leo, and greek life is basically like having a second family.
  • Virgo (August 23-September 22) :
    Alexander Library — As a Virgo, you're the most studious of all of the signs. You'll have many long nights pouring over your Orgo textbook at Alexander Library.
  • Libra (September 23-October 22) :
    Study Abroad — Libras are adventurous and filled with wanderlust. Sometime during your time at Rutgers, you're bound to spend a semester roaming the streets of Paris or sightseeing in Italy. 
  • Scorpio (October 23-November 21) :
    Stan the Bus Driver — Scorpios love being surrounded by people and are known for their optimism, much like Stan the Bus Driver, the school's former bus driver who was fired for giving an inspirational speech to students. 
  • Sagittarius (November 22-December 21) :
    The Medium — The way of life for a Sagittarius is sarcasm. You are The Medium, Rutgers' weekly satirical newspaper. 
  • Capricorn (December 22-January 19) :
    Sakai — Capricorns are practical and organized, much like Sakai, the online tool where all of your notes, class slides and syllabi are stored. 
  • Aquarius (January 20-February 18) :
    Protests — As an Aquarius, you are the ultimate free spirit. No one can tell you what to do, and there's bound to be a cause to fight for at Rutgers. 
  • Pisces (February 19-March 20) :
    Cabaret Theater — Pisces are creative and artsy. They fit right in singing and dancing at Cabaret Theater, the University's student theater located on Douglass campus. 

Avalon Zoppo