Crime Blotter | Oct. 7, 2016

crime_blotter

Oct. 6 ASBURY PARK — Vernon Williams, 51, of Bradley Beach, was arrested in connection to graffiti that showed up here and in several nearby towns. Police said they believe he used spray paint to put his tag, "JMACK," on buildings. The message has appeared from Avon-by-the-Sea to Allenhurst. Vernon Williams also goes by the name Jodi Mack. Anyone who finds these tags should call Asbury Park Detective Joseph Spallina at (732) 775-2578.

Oct. 6 ASBURY PARK — A Neptune Township man stole almost $5,000 from three different ATMs. Aaron Hearon, 51, was charged with theft and burglary. Hearon was accused of breaking into the Langosta Lounge and the Slightly Salted surf shop, where he stole an ATM containing $1,700 and $3,200 in merchandise and an undetermined amount of alcohol. He allegedly stole an ATM at the Passion Group marketing company containing $1,600. Hearon was also charged for stealing an ATM from Convention Hall containing $1,500.

Oct. 6 TRENTON — Jalita Green, 22, was arrested after breaking into a home and jumping on top of a car while only partially clothed. She was charged with burglary and criminal mischief. Green was taken to Capital Health Regional Medical Center for treatment and evaluation.