Surf Taco raises money for Nicaragua's Public Health in delicious way

surftacojeffrey

Surf Taco, located in the Yard on the College Avenue campus, is a great place to get a good burrito, wrap, salad or tacos. Make sure to stop in today, Feb. 28 from 11 a.m. until 9 p.m. to support its fundraiser in an effort to help Nicaragua.

Surf Taco is raising money to support the Water and Public Health Global Brigade. Water Brigades is an organization that sets out to help the community access sufficient clean water.

With in-home infrastructural development, community leader training and education, the volunteers help prevent the community from developing illnesses related to dirty water. 

Twenty-five percent of every purchase will go toward the cause, as long as you present a flyer when placing your order. Surf Taco will also hand out flyers today, so grab one before grabbing a bite to eat!

When the fundraiser ends tonight Surf Taco will take out the 25 percent, add it up and donate the proceeds to the Water Brigade Project, in order for them to buy the supplies needed.

Be sure to tell your family and friends because the fundraiser today occur at all Surf Taco locations. So go out and support a local business along with the Water and Public Health Global Brigade in Nicaragua, and grab some good food today down at Surf Taco. Your stomach and heart will thank you!

Morgan Rue