E-commerce stores for the trendy college man

Shopping for men’s clothing at brick-and-mortar stores is usually a hit-or-miss. The thought of fishing through piles of clothing trying to find something eye catching has anxiety written all over it. Although one could argue that online shopping is just as worse, there are many positives to e-commerce. Not only are you getting deals on-top of deals, but shopping online is convenient and can be done during a lecture or in the comfort of your own home. And even though the thought of scrolling through different online stores may seem exhausting, we’ve narrowed down your search by listing the top online stores for affordable, stylish men’s clothing. 

Uniqlo

In addition to finding clothes that are on-trend, finding a website that offers affordable pieces that look and feel expensive can be tough. That’s why this Japanese retailer offers a variety of affordable pieces, such as outerwear, jeans, sweaters and accessories for the fall and winter seasons. 

BoohooMan

Although this UK-based fashion brand officially launched with boohoo.com, which strictly offers womenswear, it was not until recently, when the international retailer launched boohooMan and started doing collaborations with notable celebrities, such as rapper French Montana, that this company really became a force within the world of fashion. Offering an extensive selection of the latest trends, boohooMan is perfect for any guy looking to enhance his street style.

Asos

Looking for pieces that resemble the exact looks seen on celebrities but at an affordable price? Well, this British e-commerce, which stands for “as seen on screen,” prides itself on distributing looks that resemble the ones seen on your favorite celebrity or influencer, according to Business Insider. Offering consumers a selection of more than 1,000 third-party brands, as well as their own private label brand, Asos is also dedicated to ethical trading, sustainable sourcing and animal welfare. 

DSTLD

One can never have enough pairs of jeans, especially ones that are inexpensive, sustainable and eco-friendly. With four fits (skinny, skinny-slim, slim and straight) ranging in various washes, DSTLD makes shopping simple and easy. The best part is that their jeans are all less than $100. The Los Angeles based e-commerce even offers basic tees, outerwear and accessories for both men and women.  

Everlane

This brand is in a lane of its own. Offering unbeatable prices, such as $100 cashmere sweaters and other transparent pricing, Everlane is hard to beat. 

River Island

You may be familiar with this UK-based fashion brand after they did a collaboration with Rihanna back in 2013. River Island, which offers trendy pieces with a European twist, sells a wide variety of clothing items to complement your style. 

JackThreads

In addition to JackThreads being affordably priced, this one-of-a-kind retailer even allows customers to try-on their items at home for free, paying for what you want and returning the rest. 

Almier McCoy