Alex Van Driesen

Recent Media:

Gov. Chris Christie was reported to have knowledge about the George Washington Bridge lane closures. He has also come under fire for mishandling Sandy relief aid.

Senior Scott Winston matches up with Lehigh’s Brandon Hatchett at EIWAs.

Head coach Scott Goodale will sit most of his freshman class this season, including 174-pounder Phillip Bakuckas.

Junior forward Wally Judge looks upcourt Sunday in the Knights’ exhibition win against Holy Family. Judge spent his teenage years hearing comparisons to other D.C.-area talents, like No. 2 overall NBA?Draft picks Michael?Beasley and Kevin Durant. But Judge has come to terms with his own career path.

Senior wing Dane Miller looks to pass in the Knights’ exhibition win Sunday against Holy Family. Miller admitted at Big East Media Day on Oct. 17 he lacked the confidence the last two seasons that made him a 2009-2010 Big East Rookie of the Year runner-up.

Sophomore guard Jerome Seagears was one of three freshmen to rank in the top five on the team in minutes played last season, along with Myles Mack and Eli Carter.

Associate head coach David Cox, second from right, cultivated a strong relationship with Judge when Cox coached Judge’s cousin, Raymond Brewer, with a D.C. AAU team.

Sophomore point guard Myles Mack provided 17 points, all of which came in the second half, six rebounds and two assists in yesterday’s win in an exhibition game against Holy Family. Mack saw 21 minutes of playing time.

Junior wing Vincent Garrett’s Lee (Texas)?Junior College began to develop a recent reputation for sending players to Division I.

Senior forward Carlie Rouh dropped to seventh on the team in points despite recording a team-high 39 shots. Rouh and Rutgers face a three-game stretch during the next week that will determine their postseason hopes.

Senior wideout Tim Wright enjoyed his best game as a Knight at South Florida.

President Robert L. Barchi is working to assemble a team of executives to achieve certain goals for the University.

Senior lineback Khaseem Greene assists on a tackle of Arkansas tight end Austin Tate in Saturday’s win against the Razorbacks. Greene is the reigning Big East Co-Defensive player of the year and leads Rutgers in tackles. ALEX?VAN?DRIESEN, STAFF?PHOTOGRAPHER

Commander James Crate, executive officer for the Navy ROTC on campus, speaks at the Rutgers Club on the College Avenue campus last night about the program.

Senior linebacker Khaseem Greene combines with junior cornerback Logan Ryan to bring down South Florida’s B.J.?Daniels in last Thursday’s 23-13 win. Arkansas quarterback Tyler Wilson presents a different matchup.

Senior wideout Mark Harrison is one of four Knights receivers this season to catch a pass and only one of two to own a touchdown reception.

Sophomore fullback Michael Burton could play running back Saturday at?Arkansas if the Knights need him, head coach Kyle Flood said yesterday.

Freshman kicker Kyle Federico set new career highs in field goals made and longest conversion Thursday with family and friends at South Florida.

Freshman kicker Kyle Federico hit a 52-yard field goal Thursday at South Florida, the longest of his career and the first of three.

Junior cornerback Logan Ryan is third on the team in tackles through three games after finishing  No. 3 a season ago in the category.

More Media