By Alex Lewis

Recent Articles:

A case for free speech, part II

You know, it’s not always easy to keep “La Nausée” fresh. There’s plenty to say about the college experience in general, and the University experience ...

A (non)student government

Change: a wise man once said it’s the world’s only constant, and ever since then, a lot of less-wise men have repeated the idea to make themselves ...

The Catholic school daze

Well friends, spring break 2012 is in the record books. For many of us that means a weeklong romp in some semi-exotic locale, where the moral register ...

A case for free speech, part I

By now my faithful readers (all three of you, counting my mom) will have my style pretty much nailed: I make a few timely references to some annoying ...

U. merger: a tale of two cities

What’s in a name? For University students, there are some clear benefits. You can use the phrase “RU screw” to blame even the most glaring of lapses ...

Plurality begets progress

Imagine, for a moment, what “Rutgers Nation” would look like if all its residents suddenly dropped their pretenses. So much of our everyday behavior ...

Recall Livingston’s dismal past

I did something very ill advised last year when I changed my majors and minors as a junior. Actually, I’m not quite being fair to myself since I received ...

Rutgers United serves own agenda

For variety’s sake, I try to keep “La Nausèe” politics-free. You get plenty of engaging, coherent political discourse from The Daily Targum’s ...

Understand collegiate slang

The ingenuity of the average University student never ceases to amaze me. Only some of us are engineering majors, but almost all of us have little MacGyver ...

Embrace U.’s party school status

I began the University edition of my life as a resident of Brett Hall. For those of you who don’t know, Brett is that charming little dorm nestled comfortably ...

More Articles