Courtesy of Facebook

Recent Media:

In its 27th year on campus, the Rutgers Model United Nations (UN) aims to increase its presence on campus. The team meets every week and offers students the opportunity to travel and compete in conferences.

Matthew Menchaca completed all of his courses at Rutgers, but was unable to receive his diploma because he was an estimated $3,600 short of paying his tuition. Donations from 75 people allowed him to reach his goal and attain the funds necessary to graduate.

Rutgers alumna, Gianna DeVietro (right) was diagnosed with Leukemia last July. The women's basketball team is planning a bone marrow drive for Sunday to register potential donors.

Kevin Allred, an adjunct professor in the Department of Women's and Gender Studies, was taken for a mandatory psychological evaluation last November after allegedly making controversial statements on twitter and in his classroom. A University spokesperson said Allred will not be teaching next semester.

Last year, Rutgers Enactus qualified for regional and national competitions. Currently, the chapter is continuing to work with "Popcorn for the People," while also expanding its Youth Empowerment Services (YES) project.

The bioethical society collaborates with other organizations to promote important dialogues about current events. They are working to expand and increase their presence on campus.

Rutgers Recreation provides scuba diving courses for a little less than $400. The divers travel to places such as Dutch Springs in Bethlehem, Pa., to practice.

More Media