Courtesy of Rutgers Athletic Communications

Recent Media:

Rutgers announced a six-year partnership with adidas Monday for the sportswear giant to become the official athletic footwear, apparel and accessory brand of all 24 Scarlet Knights athletic programs. The collaboration begins on July 1, 2017, after the University's current contract with Nike expires on June 30.

Redshirt junior jumper Adam Bergo faces a tough test tomorrow in Mississippi’s Ricky Robertson, an All-American high jumper.

Jumper Adam Bergo returns for his final season with the Scarlet Knights as a two-time Big East champion in the high jump. Bergo also owns an outdoor first-place finish in the event, but left the NCAA?finals indoors last year with modest results.

Senior Eric LeGrand takes the field at Yankee Stadium with teammates?San?San?Te, left,?Edmond Laryea, Art Forst and?Scott Vallone as an honorary captain.

Senior defender Paulie Calafiore, center, celebrates with teammates last night after the Scarlet Knights made their first NCAA?Tournament since 2006 in only head coach Dan Donigan’s second season.

Sophomore captain Doug Walters led the Scarlet Knights this weekend in the Rutgers Invitational with a 223 in the three-round event, which was good for 17th place in the 83-player field.

Senior Benjamin Forrest finished fourth on the team in Rutgers’ ninth-place finish in the Fordham Fiasco and Follies.

Freshman Devin'Jones won a Big'East Championship in the triple jump with a Rutgers school record leap of 50 feet 9.25 inches. The'Scarlet Knights also took titles on the track in the 500-meter dash and 4x400-meter relay.

Junior sprinter Aaron Younger earned qualifying times for both the Big East and IC4A Championships in the 500-meter race.

Senior hurdler Kyle Grady returned to the Rutgers men's track team after an injury to win the 110-meter hurdles in Princeton.

Sophomore Latoshia Bost was a bright spot in an otherwise dismal weekend, tying the school record in the 500-meter.

Junior captain Erin Saunders captured the individual diving title at the Big East Championships last season leading her team to a fifth place overall finish.

Midfielder Corrine Bach gets ready for a set piece against Temple earlier this year.

Anela Dusjic returns a volley in a match earlier this season.

Outside hitter Lora Yankauskas goes for a block in a match last season.

Midfielder Courtney Hudson looks to create in a game earlier this season.

More Media