Courtesy Of Rutgers Athletics

Recent Media:

In this screenshot of a video from Rutgers Athletics, School of Arts and Sciences first-year student Robert Suriano is seen hitting the dab, a popular dance move, during a media timeout in the second half of Rutgers' 72-58 win over Morgan State last Saturday.

The depth chart of the first game week of head coach Chris Ash's tenure in Piscataway saw shake-ups at quarterback, running back, linebacker and right tackle as the Scarlet Knights prepare to open its season at No. 14 Washington in Seattle this Saturday.

Kelly Flannigan serves as the Knights' lone senior.

Shameka Marshall was not only one of the most decorated athletes not only in the Rutgers track program, but in RU athletics overall. Ironically, the All-American almost didn't even compete collegiately.

Senior Alina Balasa, above, and freshman Dana Gordon kicked off the Knights' road win over Connecticut Wednesday with a doubles victory.

Members of the Rutgers men's basketball team listen attentively to Hall of Famer Magic Johnson yesterday in the men's locker room at the RAC. Johnson's main points were to work hard in the offseason to improve.

After five stellar years on the Banks, Cappie Pondexter, at right posing with WNBA commissioner Donna Orender, will move on to the pros as a member of the Phoenix Mercury, who selected the guard yesterday afternoon with the second overall pick in the draft.

Senior Marquis Allen, here competing in the long jump in the 2005 Big East Championships, was one of several Knights who helped the team capture second place this year, trailing only Notre Dame.

Rutgers freshman third baseman Todd Frazier follows through on his swing earlier this season against the Unviersity of Minnesota.

More Media