July 17, 2019 | 78° F

Saad Saeed Khan

Recent Media:

Mays Zubair, left, a doctoral candidate, talks to fellow doctoral candidate Adam Khan, center, and Dr. Mohammad Ali Chaudhry at the Global Health Fair yesterday at the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Research Tower on Busch campus.

Gautum Singh, a School of Arts and Sciences graduate student, climbs at the College Avenue Gymnasium.

Justin Lamarche, a School of Environmental and Biological Sciences junior, climbs the 25-foot rock wall at the College Avenue Gymnasium.

The Rutgers Climbing Team was established in September and is set to launch as a recreational club sport in 2014.

“16 Books for 16 Days,” began yesterday at the Mable Smith Library on Douglass campus. The exhibit displays a collection of books and posters on violence against women and human rights and will run till Dec. 10.

The Eagleton Institute of Politics hosted former U.S. Senator Olympia Snowe yesterday at the Douglass Campus Center, who discussed her book, “Fighting for Common Ground: How We Can Fix The Stalemate in Congress,” which talks about bipartisanship in Congress.

Hidden Grounds Coffee Shop on Easton Avenue hosted an open-mic night yesterday to raise money for the upcoming Rutgers Review photography issue.

Leah Darrow, who was a contestant on “America’s Next Top Model,” spoke about her life when she was working in reality TV yesterday in the Rutgers Student Center.

Andrew Walker, a School of Environmental and Biological Sciences first-year student, reads poetry to Syol Arrojo, a School of Social Work senior, in the Livingston Student Center.

More Media