HORU April 20, 2015

"GlobeMed is a really important organization because it shows that a group of people can come through and work together as students to promote an ideology that

"GlobeMed is a really important organization because it shows that a group of people can come through and work together as students to promote an ideology that's helping other people. And it's inspiring because I didn't think coming into college that it would really be any different from high school, you know, where there's an advisor and they're kind of telling you what to do. But now that I joined this organization, I see that it's fully run by the students. We have an advisor, but the students are the people that are making the decisions, we are the ones overseeing the money aspect, and we're overseeing the campaigns that we're running. So it's very student-run, and I feel like that's important, and it's empowering. That's why I feel like this organization especially is very empowering for me, and probably everyone else in the group. It's cool to see that peers can make a change."