HORU April 20, 2015

"One of the hardest things I've had to learn in college isn't organic chemistry, calculus, or anything like that. Instead, it's learning to accept the fact that most people, whether they be friends, family, or just acquaintances, are only in our lives for a couple of seasons. Everyone is being pulled towards the different directions their dreams are leading them. That being said, I've come to understand that moving forward, it's extremely important to appreciate every single moment you have with the people around you now, and to learn as much as you can from them. Each and every person was chosen to be a part of GlobeMed, or any organization for that matter, because they possessed some unique talent, experience, or knowledge. Spending time with such passionate people has helped fill in the gaps of my character. Most importantly, I've learned that although the people you associate with now may not be in your life forever, the wisdom you can gain from being around them can serve you for a lifetime."