Never leave your room with these delicious delivery options

<p></p>

Walking down Easton Avenue, you are bombarded with tons of places to eat. Ranging from pizza to pad thai, the options are endless — but as temperatures drop, along with the motivation to leave your room — you might find yourself tempted to get dinner delivered straight to your door. Here are a few of our favorite New Brunswick restaurants that offer delivery.

Cookie Rush

Craving something to eat at 2 a.m., but are sick of Chinese food and pizza? Cookie Rush is absolutely the answer. To insure freshness and warmth, they bake their cookies right after customers place their order. Some flavors include the classic chocolate chip, cookies-n-crème, peanut butter Reese’s Pieces and red velvet. They have daily specials and combos, but cookies alone range from $1.25 to $1.50. Other delicacies on the menu include cookie sandwiches, cookie sundaes, cookie cakes and milkshakes.

Delivery Time: 45 to 55 minutes

Wings Over Rutgers

Any carnivore would be satisfied with the numerous flavors available at Wings Over, some of the most popular are barbecue, spicy teriyaki and Texas mesquite. The chicken wings, boneless and bone-in, are crispy and cooked to perfection. If you aren’t a big fan of wings, they also offer ribs, sandwiches, onion rings and waffle fries. Prices range from $6.99 for the smallest order to $73.99 for 120 wings.

Delivery Time: 35 to 45 minutes

La Familia

Out of the 13 pizzerias on Easton Avenue, La Familia has it all. You can’t go wrong with a classic plain pie, which is only $8.99. Biting into their delicious buffalo chicken pizza, you're hit with the crispiness of the chicken, slightly spicy buffalo sauce and flavorful cheese, ending with a slightly doughy crust. Other specialty pizzas include Chicken Bacon Ranch, Margherita, Hawaiian and Ziti. Aside from the pizza, they have a wide variety of meals, like fat sandwiches, wraps, cheesesteaks and garlic knots.

Delivery Time: 40 to 50 minutes

Hansel ‘N Griddle

Hansel is definitely one of the top go-to spots for any Rutgers student, especially for a Sunday breakfast after a long night out. A wide selection is available for breakfast, including French toast, pancakes, breakfast wraps and omelets. They are most famous for their delicious sandwiches, wraps and crisps — their own version of a quesadilla. My personal favorite is the popcorn buffalo chicken crisp for $7.47 — the crunchy chicken, slight spiciness and gooey cheese is the perfect combination. Their smoothies are refreshing during the summer days, with flavors ranging from Berry Peach Party to Banana Flip.

Delivery Time: 45 to 55 minutes

The Sushi Room

If you’re looking for a quick sushi fix, The Sushi Room is the way to go. Although it’s a bit on the pricy side for college students, the sushi is too appetizing to turn down. Besides the classic rolls, there’s also the Sushi Room Special Rolls, which include the Benny Roll, King Kong Roll, Rock Shrimp Roll and many more. Unique to Sushi Room is their Mochi ice cream, which is made of pounded sticky fried rice with and ice cream filling, like green tea, red bean and vanilla.

Delivery Time: 45 to 55 minutes

Noodle Gourmet

Noodle Gourmet sets itself apart from other Chinese food places by simply delivering bubble tea. Some of the many flavors are coconut, passion fruit, green apple, green tea and so much more. The 16-ounce costs $2.95, while the 22-ounce costs $3.45. They offer authentic Chinese cuisine, such as noodle dishes, rice dishes and soups. The Chef’s specials include dishes like sesame chicken, sweet and sour shrimp and macao spicy chicken. A must-order with any dish is their rolls, which include vegetable rolls, egg rolls and shrimp rolls. If you’re looking for authentic Chinese food, this is definitely the restaurant to order from.

Delivery Time: 45 to 55 minutes

25 Burgers

True to its name, this restaurant offers 25 unique and cooked to order burgers. Besides the 12 beef options, 25 Burgers's menu has an extensive variety of chicken burgers, turkey burgers and a bison burger. Each burger is unique in its own way, with different toppings, sauces and cheeses. The burgers prices start from $6.25 to $8. No burger would be complete without a side of french fries. The assortment of fries includes sea salt fries, seasoned fries, cheese fries, bacon cheese fries, chili cheese fries and sweet potato fries.

Delivery Time: 45 to 55 minutes