HORU October 11, 2015

Starting tomorrow, I'll be teaming up with Mark Conference on Mondays this semester to tell the stories of those around campus who aim to leave their mark on the world around them. 

The Mark Conference is an innovative leadership summit that engages students in a creative atmosphere to inspire and equip the upcoming generation to lead the world.

In meeting students and those around Rutgers, I have always aimed to connect with people who are passionate about telling their story. With this collaboration, we plan to highlight the stories of those around campus who wear that passion on their sleeve and who see themselves as agents of change and positivity.
Starting tomorrow, I'll be teaming up with Mark Conference on Mondays this semester to tell the stories of those around campus who aim to leave their mark on the world around them. The Mark Conference is an innovative leadership summit that engages students in a creative atmosphere to inspire and equip the upcoming generation to lead the world. In meeting students and those around Rutgers, I have always aimed to connect with people who are passionate about telling their story. With this collaboration, we plan to highlight the stories of those around campus who wear that passion on their sleeve and who see themselves as agents of change and positivity.