HORU January 14, 2016

"My next door neighbor is my dad's brother, my uncle. And he has three children. My parents; they have me and another one. I technically consider all those kids my siblings though. They've been next door my entire life, all living with neurological disorders. My brother, he has Autism. Another has a dopa-responsive disorder. One has an undisclosed disorder, which means the doctors can't figure out what's wrong with him. And the other one has a very severe case of Autism. I'm the only one in the family in college and there's a lot of pressure on my shoulders. After another 30 to 50 years passes, there's not gonna be anyone who can take care of these siblings of mine. I'm gonna be the only one that can provide for them. So I'm here at Rutgers to try and go pre-med, become a doctor and care for them for the rest of my life. Because, honestly, that's all I really care about. I love them to death. And I always love seeing them happy. They're my siblings, man. All my life they've been right next door."