HORU February 12, 2016

"For a while I thought my parents might get divorced. It's so common these days and a bunch of my closest friends have had their parents split too. And it's not even because of problems at home, it just seems like love can really change over time. I'm grateful that I have two loving parents still there for me, supporting me, but I think it's important to support each other throughout a marriage. And not let life get in the way of how you once felt for one another, even though that may be easier said than done."
-	Secrets from the Sole
"For a while I thought my parents might get divorced. It's so common these days and a bunch of my closest friends have had their parents split too. And it's not even because of problems at home, it just seems like love can really change over time. I'm grateful that I have two loving parents still there for me, supporting me, but I think it's important to support each other throughout a marriage. And not let life get in the way of how you once felt for one another, even though that may be easier said than done." - Secrets from the Sole

- Secrets from the Sole