HORU August 12, 2016

false

<p>“I’m an international student from India and before coming to Rutgers, I was really into sports and leadership roles. However, in my junior year of high school, I was introduced to the concept of Model UN, and that’s when I truly developed my passion for the United Nations, for debating, and for getting into academics and political science. Since coming to Rutgers, I’ve further explored these passions, and it’s made me realize the importance of international affairs and how vital it is for people to come together at an international level to discuss solutions to various problems around the world. I think it all starts with people like you and me, the youth, and educating people early on. That’s why I’m very excited to be interning for a non-profit that organizes the Youth Assembly at the United Nations. They’ve been doing this for about 18 years now, focusing on the sustainable development goals for 2030. And my favorite is promoting quality education. That means getting educated at a global level and understanding the difference between right and wrong so you can make use of yourself in the best possible way. That way we can work together and take the next step toward transforming vision into action.”</p>

“I’m an international student from India and before coming to Rutgers, I was really into sports and leadership roles. However, in my junior year of high school, I was introduced to the concept of Model UN, and that’s when I truly developed my passion for the United Nations, for debating, and for getting into academics and political science. Since coming to Rutgers, I’ve further explored these passions, and it’s made me realize the importance of international affairs and how vital it is for people to come together at an international level to discuss solutions to various problems around the world. I think it all starts with people like you and me, the youth, and educating people early on. That’s why I’m very excited to be interning for a non-profit that organizes the Youth Assembly at the United Nations. They’ve been doing this for about 18 years now, focusing on the sustainable development goals for 2030. And my favorite is promoting quality education. That means getting educated at a global level and understanding the difference between right and wrong so you can make use of yourself in the best possible way. That way we can work together and take the next step toward transforming vision into action.”