HORU August 18, 2016

false

<p>“A couple weeks ago, one of my coworkers went on vacation for three weeks. They made me his replacement and I was doing everything. We work for a company called Copia Interactive and I started out working for them straight out of high school, but got to see the other side while this coworker was away. I liked it. During that time, I was doing business development and account management, and I was dealing with operations. I go to Rutgers right now for computer science, but I’ve learned a lot through interning at this company. For me, programming is boring. I want to be the operations guy who connects the business side to the tech side. I want to have my feet in both doors.”</p>

“A couple weeks ago, one of my coworkers went on vacation for three weeks. They made me his replacement and I was doing everything. We work for a company called Copia Interactive and I started out working for them straight out of high school, but got to see the other side while this coworker was away. I liked it. During that time, I was doing business development and account management, and I was dealing with operations. I go to Rutgers right now for computer science, but I’ve learned a lot through interning at this company. For me, programming is boring. I want to be the operations guy who connects the business side to the tech side. I want to have my feet in both doors.”