HORU August 25, 2016

false

<p>“People come to this country to seek economic opportunity. It’s a story that we’ve seen happen for many, many years. For me, I’ve found opportunities here at Rutgers that have helped me in the working world. I’ve started 4 different student organizations here. Freshman year I started a local chapter of Feel Good, a non-profit organization centered around social entrepreneurship. I started a group called RU Global Network, which is a community of people who have studied abroad. I’m a founding member of Phi Mu Delta. And just recently I submitted the application and registration form for my fourth one, which will be the Pokemon Trainers Club. It’s actually these student organizations that have helped me prepare for the real world, and for the internship I had this Summer at Prudential. Collaborating with others, really working with different people and with policy has prepared me for the business side of things, which is what I’m studying here. Oh, and I’ve also served two terms on RUSA so I sort of feel obligated to get people involved! Lots of exciting stuff coming this year.”</p>

“People come to this country to seek economic opportunity. It’s a story that we’ve seen happen for many, many years. For me, I’ve found opportunities here at Rutgers that have helped me in the working world. I’ve started 4 different student organizations here. Freshman year I started a local chapter of Feel Good, a non-profit organization centered around social entrepreneurship. I started a group called RU Global Network, which is a community of people who have studied abroad. I’m a founding member of Phi Mu Delta. And just recently I submitted the application and registration form for my fourth one, which will be the Pokemon Trainers Club. It’s actually these student organizations that have helped me prepare for the real world, and for the internship I had this Summer at Prudential. Collaborating with others, really working with different people and with policy has prepared me for the business side of things, which is what I’m studying here. Oh, and I’ve also served two terms on RUSA so I sort of feel obligated to get people involved! Lots of exciting stuff coming this year.”