Try our new website

HORU September 14, 2016

<p>“Wyatt’s new, he’s about 14-15 weeks old and he’s been with the Seeing Eye Puppy Raising Club for only a short period of time. I’ve always had cats my entire life actually, and I’m a pre-vet major, but I’ve been a sitter for these seeing eye puppies since around October of last year. My stepdad is a vet too, so that also helps. For me, my goal right now is to be a small animal vet. I don’t necessarily need to have my own practice, but I would like to work in a small animal hospital. The vet I work for right now, they do small animals and exotics. And the only animal they don’t work with are snakes because both the doctors that work in the hospital are afraid of snakes. Personally, I don’t mind snakes. But I do love puppies.”</p>

“Wyatt’s new, he’s about 14-15 weeks old and he’s been with the Seeing Eye Puppy Raising Club for only a short period of time. I’ve always had cats my entire life actually, and I’m a pre-vet major, but I’ve been a sitter for these seeing eye puppies since around October of last year. My stepdad is a vet too, so that also helps. For me, my goal right now is to be a small animal vet. I don’t necessarily need to have my own practice, but I would like to work in a small animal hospital. The vet I work for right now, they do small animals and exotics. And the only animal they don’t work with are snakes because both the doctors that work in the hospital are afraid of snakes. Personally, I don’t mind snakes. But I do love puppies.”