HORU September 20, 2016

<p>“I’m really close with my family. They’re really hard workers and we have a very tight knit bond, so a lot of my values and the way I treat people is a lot how I saw my father and my brother treat their relationships. I’ve been through a lot of shit with my family, I’m sure everyone has, but we’ve all been able to find humor in everything that’s happened to us, just being able to laugh about everything after the fact even when it’s difficult. And I feel like my friendships are very important to me too, and I get that from the closeness with my family. I think these strong relationships have been so important because I’m very shy and I’m very private. It’s always been very hard for me to meet new people, so once I develop those relationships I tend to hold on to them because they’re people that I trust and that I’m comfortable with. I’m not the type of person that easily branches out. I like to find comfort in the relationships that I’ve had the longest.”</p>

“I’m really close with my family. They’re really hard workers and we have a very tight knit bond, so a lot of my values and the way I treat people is a lot how I saw my father and my brother treat their relationships. I’ve been through a lot of shit with my family, I’m sure everyone has, but we’ve all been able to find humor in everything that’s happened to us, just being able to laugh about everything after the fact even when it’s difficult. And I feel like my friendships are very important to me too, and I get that from the closeness with my family. I think these strong relationships have been so important because I’m very shy and I’m very private. It’s always been very hard for me to meet new people, so once I develop those relationships I tend to hold on to them because they’re people that I trust and that I’m comfortable with. I’m not the type of person that easily branches out. I like to find comfort in the relationships that I’ve had the longest.”