HORU September 23, 2016

<p>“Growing up, I played basketball and every year I ended up getting injured. Freshman year of high school, I had a concussion. Sophomore year, I fractured my ankle. Junior year, I dislocated my shoulder. And then this past year before Rutgers, my senior year, I sprained my ACL. I just always seemed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I would go to physical therapy every year, so after going there and learning about my injuries, I started to really have an interest in exercise science. And that’s when I knew what I wanted to do in college and in life.”</p>

“Growing up, I played basketball and every year I ended up getting injured. Freshman year of high school, I had a concussion. Sophomore year, I fractured my ankle. Junior year, I dislocated my shoulder. And then this past year before Rutgers, my senior year, I sprained my ACL. I just always seemed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I would go to physical therapy every year, so after going there and learning about my injuries, I started to really have an interest in exercise science. And that’s when I knew what I wanted to do in college and in life.”