HORU September 27, 2016

<p>(3/3) “I was a bit apprehensive at first, but CAPS eventually convinced me to go to an outpatient program. And for two months this past Summer, I did nothing but that. From July 11th to September 1st, I went there pretty much every week. There were times when I came close to drinking, I admit. And unfortunately, the other day, I did relapse. It was a bad mixture of things going on that week. I know I messed up when I lied to my roommates, and that next morning I felt guilty. Addiction is a cruel disease. I’ve learned to cut out the negative people in my life, and I hope to complete my steps in AA. I go to meetings 5 days a week, at night. I have one tonight. And what I’ve realized is that people actually care for me, and that people care when you’re in recovery. And when you’re addicted to a substance, there is hope for you. You are not a lost cause.”</p>

(3/3) “I was a bit apprehensive at first, but CAPS eventually convinced me to go to an outpatient program. And for two months this past Summer, I did nothing but that. From July 11th to September 1st, I went there pretty much every week. There were times when I came close to drinking, I admit. And unfortunately, the other day, I did relapse. It was a bad mixture of things going on that week. I know I messed up when I lied to my roommates, and that next morning I felt guilty. Addiction is a cruel disease. I’ve learned to cut out the negative people in my life, and I hope to complete my steps in AA. I go to meetings 5 days a week, at night. I have one tonight. And what I’ve realized is that people actually care for me, and that people care when you’re in recovery. And when you’re addicted to a substance, there is hope for you. You are not a lost cause.”