HORU October 22, 2016

<p>“We woke up at 6 AM today to come here and set up for HackRU. There were a bunch of hiccups at the start, but now that hacking is underway, it’s smooth sailing from here on out. We’ve got team building going on, which is when hackers meet each other and form teams to work on new projects. We’ll have back-to-back workshops and tech-talks where people can take that knowledge and apply it to their existing projects or even start anew. Everyone’s hacking and learning and enjoying themselves. This is only doable because we have a great team of organizers working around the clock. Throughout our months of planning, we’ve had our ups and downs, but we still can’t believe it’s happening right now. It’s good energy, and we’re just happy to be here.”</p>

“We woke up at 6 AM today to come here and set up for HackRU. There were a bunch of hiccups at the start, but now that hacking is underway, it’s smooth sailing from here on out. We’ve got team building going on, which is when hackers meet each other and form teams to work on new projects. We’ll have back-to-back workshops and tech-talks where people can take that knowledge and apply it to their existing projects or even start anew. Everyone’s hacking and learning and enjoying themselves. This is only doable because we have a great team of organizers working around the clock. Throughout our months of planning, we’ve had our ups and downs, but we still can’t believe it’s happening right now. It’s good energy, and we’re just happy to be here.”