HORU November 11, 2016

<p>“I want to be a teacher, and I like being a student too. I like the unique relationship that forms with your favorite teacher, it’s really something special. One of my high school teachers, Ms. Powers, she taught me philosophy during my senior year and I loved her because she was super understanding. I feel like the beginning of senior year is a weird, tough time for high schoolers because you don’t know what you’re doing with your life. And I remember that she had a poster up and it said, 'Try, and if you can’t try, be kind.' And that’s my thing. I try my hardest to do the best I can, and I try to do the whole 'kindness to everyone no matter what' thing too. And I think that’s especially important for a student-teacher relationship.”</p>

“I want to be a teacher, and I like being a student too. I like the unique relationship that forms with your favorite teacher, it’s really something special. One of my high school teachers, Ms. Powers, she taught me philosophy during my senior year and I loved her because she was super understanding. I feel like the beginning of senior year is a weird, tough time for high schoolers because you don’t know what you’re doing with your life. And I remember that she had a poster up and it said, 'Try, and if you can’t try, be kind.' And that’s my thing. I try my hardest to do the best I can, and I try to do the whole 'kindness to everyone no matter what' thing too. And I think that’s especially important for a student-teacher relationship.”