Try our new website

HORU November 4, 2016

<p>“Way before I could drive, I was looking at cars. Always trying to figure out what I wanted to get. My dad has been into cars his whole life, and I always had toy cars ever since I was real young, so it really kind of started with that. Now I’m in the Rutgers Car Club, and we get together for meets maybe once a month or so. We’ve had some movie nights, an autocross event, and coming up pretty soon we’ll be going to the Simeone Museum in Philadelphia. We’ve got this drive we’re doing tomorrow too, driving about 250 miles through New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. Should be real pretty. I might bail early though, there’s a guy with a set of wheels I’m trying to buy.”</p>

“Way before I could drive, I was looking at cars. Always trying to figure out what I wanted to get. My dad has been into cars his whole life, and I always had toy cars ever since I was real young, so it really kind of started with that. Now I’m in the Rutgers Car Club, and we get together for meets maybe once a month or so. We’ve had some movie nights, an autocross event, and coming up pretty soon we’ll be going to the Simeone Museum in Philadelphia. We’ve got this drive we’re doing tomorrow too, driving about 250 miles through New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. Should be real pretty. I might bail early though, there’s a guy with a set of wheels I’m trying to buy.”