HORU December 13, 2016

<p>“I grew up in a fairly nice household. But when we moved from Brooklyn to New Jersey when I was younger, it was hard fitting in as a kid. I turned to drugs and it took me down a very dark path. I kept doing drugs throughout high school, but I made it through. I got into college, I got a scholarship and it was all good. But everyone always told me, ‘Do well your first semester of college, it’s gonna start off your whole life,’ and I ended up getting kicked out and arrested. I was selling a lot of drugs. I got too deep into it and I kept doing it. I didn’t listen to what anybody told me. And of course I regret the decisions that I’ve made in my life, three colleges in three years, but I don’t regret the life I have now. Eventually drugs led to rehab. I never really thought I’d see myself there. But through meetings and relating to a lot of different people, I finally realized that I could end the misery now and start fresh. There’s still plenty of time.”</p><p>- Secrets from the Sole</p>

“I grew up in a fairly nice household. But when we moved from Brooklyn to New Jersey when I was younger, it was hard fitting in as a kid. I turned to drugs and it took me down a very dark path. I kept doing drugs throughout high school, but I made it through. I got into college, I got a scholarship and it was all good. But everyone always told me, ‘Do well your first semester of college, it’s gonna start off your whole life,’ and I ended up getting kicked out and arrested. I was selling a lot of drugs. I got too deep into it and I kept doing it. I didn’t listen to what anybody told me. And of course I regret the decisions that I’ve made in my life, three colleges in three years, but I don’t regret the life I have now. Eventually drugs led to rehab. I never really thought I’d see myself there. But through meetings and relating to a lot of different people, I finally realized that I could end the misery now and start fresh. There’s still plenty of time.”

- Secrets from the Sole

- Secrets from the Sole