Try our new website

HORU December 2, 2016

<p>“I’m very big on my faith. I’m very into my spirituality. So I definitely believe in servicing and just helping others in general. I have my own hair and beauty business called #touchedbytianaa where I service my clients in my dorm. I do wigs, natural hair, or if they need their makeup done for an event or a night out, I do that too. Having them sit there for 3 hours, that’s a ministry in a sense. So part of the reason why I do this is because I believe it’s a service on my end. And I feel like when God gives you talents or gifts, it’s not just for yourself. I think that He gave me this talent and this gift to touch lives in a larger aspect. And I’m definitely looking forward to how He’s actually going to manifest that through this business.”</p>

“I’m very big on my faith. I’m very into my spirituality. So I definitely believe in servicing and just helping others in general. I have my own hair and beauty business called #touchedbytianaa where I service my clients in my dorm. I do wigs, natural hair, or if they need their makeup done for an event or a night out, I do that too. Having them sit there for 3 hours, that’s a ministry in a sense. So part of the reason why I do this is because I believe it’s a service on my end. And I feel like when God gives you talents or gifts, it’s not just for yourself. I think that He gave me this talent and this gift to touch lives in a larger aspect. And I’m definitely looking forward to how He’s actually going to manifest that through this business.”