HORU December 22, 2016

<p>(1/3) “I come from a family of math and science. My sister is the first Dr. Reji in our family and so that has set a really high bar for me. I was never a good student, terrible at math and science. I’d rather write or direct movies, so I was the creative weirdo that didn’t really fit in. But around junior year, I really picked it up. I took a class in the Spring of 2015 where I wrote a research paper about sexual assault on campus. And we had to try and propose how we could solve the problem. So in my research, what seemed to be continuous across all campuses was that the buddy system was still the best system. And I decided I would try my best to tackle the problem of sexual assault on campus by building a judgement-free, stigma-free buddy system on campus.”</p>

(1/3) “I come from a family of math and science. My sister is the first Dr. Reji in our family and so that has set a really high bar for me. I was never a good student, terrible at math and science. I’d rather write or direct movies, so I was the creative weirdo that didn’t really fit in. But around junior year, I really picked it up. I took a class in the Spring of 2015 where I wrote a research paper about sexual assault on campus. And we had to try and propose how we could solve the problem. So in my research, what seemed to be continuous across all campuses was that the buddy system was still the best system. And I decided I would try my best to tackle the problem of sexual assault on campus by building a judgement-free, stigma-free buddy system on campus.”