Try our new website

HORU December 22, 2016

<p>(3/3) “This semester went incredibly well. Our first night, we were sitting outside the Yard and I was staring at my phone waiting for the first call to come in. I had a lot of people coming through congratulating me, but we didn't have any calls yet. I wondered if I did all this for nothing. Around 1AM on that first night, we got our first call. And it was like out of a movie. I had tears in my eyes and it was one of the most emotional moments for me. We sent out the two Halos, Joe and Audrey, they got her back home, and when they came back to the Yard, it was like I was greeting them back from war. I gave them a big hug and I’ll just never forget the moment of that first call. That one girl got home safe, and that was enough for me. I had said one call would make it all worth it, but every week we got more and more calls. And now SafeHalo is spreading to schools around the country.”</p>

(3/3) “This semester went incredibly well. Our first night, we were sitting outside the Yard and I was staring at my phone waiting for the first call to come in. I had a lot of people coming through congratulating me, but we didn't have any calls yet. I wondered if I did all this for nothing. Around 1AM on that first night, we got our first call. And it was like out of a movie. I had tears in my eyes and it was one of the most emotional moments for me. We sent out the two Halos, Joe and Audrey, they got her back home, and when they came back to the Yard, it was like I was greeting them back from war. I gave them a big hug and I’ll just never forget the moment of that first call. That one girl got home safe, and that was enough for me. I had said one call would make it all worth it, but every week we got more and more calls. And now SafeHalo is spreading to schools around the country.”