Try our new website

HORU December 22, 2016

<p>(2/3) “This past summer, I was interning at Viacom right in Times Square, I was taking summer classes here and I was working on this new idea of mine in my limited free time. My idea was SafeHalo. And every week, I was working on ideas, and I realized I needed volunteers. In order to promote safety on campus, I needed ‘Halos’ to help walk people home. And we didn’t just get Halos from one area, so it says a lot about the culture of this school. One of them shot Fashion Week at age 19, one of them is a b-boy, one of them has been to all 7 continents, one of them is a business student, one of them was a gymnast. So we have an amazing group of people who just decided enough is enough, we’re gonna do this. Our goal and our tagline is ‘For each other’ and that aim is to be as inclusive as possible. For us, it’s about being there.”</p>

(2/3) “This past summer, I was interning at Viacom right in Times Square, I was taking summer classes here and I was working on this new idea of mine in my limited free time. My idea was SafeHalo. And every week, I was working on ideas, and I realized I needed volunteers. In order to promote safety on campus, I needed ‘Halos’ to help walk people home. And we didn’t just get Halos from one area, so it says a lot about the culture of this school. One of them shot Fashion Week at age 19, one of them is a b-boy, one of them has been to all 7 continents, one of them is a business student, one of them was a gymnast. So we have an amazing group of people who just decided enough is enough, we’re gonna do this. Our goal and our tagline is ‘For each other’ and that aim is to be as inclusive as possible. For us, it’s about being there.”