HORU December 8, 2016

<p>“Christmas was my grandfather’s favorite holiday. He would have all of his grandkids around him every year. Earlier this year, we lost him to cancer and it was such a devastating loss for me and my family. This will be the first Christmas without him and it’s going to bring a flood of emotions for my family, which I’m not sure we’re entirely prepared for. Life is precious. And because my grandfather left a lasting impression on me, I wanted to go ahead and leave an impression on others too. That's why, for Christmas this year, I bought 200 cards and I’m having all different people fill them out for hospitalized children around the country.”</p>

“Christmas was my grandfather’s favorite holiday. He would have all of his grandkids around him every year. Earlier this year, we lost him to cancer and it was such a devastating loss for me and my family. This will be the first Christmas without him and it’s going to bring a flood of emotions for my family, which I’m not sure we’re entirely prepared for. Life is precious. And because my grandfather left a lasting impression on me, I wanted to go ahead and leave an impression on others too. That's why, for Christmas this year, I bought 200 cards and I’m having all different people fill them out for hospitalized children around the country.”