Try our new website

HORU November 28, 2016

<p>“My dad’s a painter, my grandma’s a painter and so was my great-grandma. But at Mason Gross, you concentrate at the end of your sophomore year, so I decided to do photography. I draw a lot too, and photography is my way of expressing myself through my work, but painting seems to be a skill that runs in my family. I’ve seen the work they’ve done. When I was in middle school, my grandma always said, ‘Do what you love,’ and I really loved art. And now I couldn’t see myself doing anything else. I love art, and now that I’m taking painting classes, I feel like I see my family’s work in my own. I think I have the same style as my dad.”</p>

“My dad’s a painter, my grandma’s a painter and so was my great-grandma. But at Mason Gross, you concentrate at the end of your sophomore year, so I decided to do photography. I draw a lot too, and photography is my way of expressing myself through my work, but painting seems to be a skill that runs in my family. I’ve seen the work they’ve done. When I was in middle school, my grandma always said, ‘Do what you love,’ and I really loved art. And now I couldn’t see myself doing anything else. I love art, and now that I’m taking painting classes, I feel like I see my family’s work in my own. I think I have the same style as my dad.”