Try our new website

HORU January 19, 2017

<p>“I was born in Thailand but I’ve spent most of my life living in a lot of different countries. This place though, Rutgers, and being in America; it’s a whole different experience. My parents are living in Singapore now, and I’m the only one here, I’m an only child. It’s taken some time getting used to being alone. I’ve realized how much we actually need our parents, and that we really rely on them for the first 18 years of our lives. And it’s nice to have friends that you can trust and connect with, but ultimately, I’ve really learned to rely on myself.”</p>

“I was born in Thailand but I’ve spent most of my life living in a lot of different countries. This place though, Rutgers, and being in America; it’s a whole different experience. My parents are living in Singapore now, and I’m the only one here, I’m an only child. It’s taken some time getting used to being alone. I’ve realized how much we actually need our parents, and that we really rely on them for the first 18 years of our lives. And it’s nice to have friends that you can trust and connect with, but ultimately, I’ve really learned to rely on myself.”