Try our new website

HORU January 26, 2017

<p>“I think I’m pretty ordinary. I do work in a morgue though. I work with dead people all the time and I’m also really good at biology, working with living things too. I’ve always excelled in sciences classes, but it’s so hard for me to find something that connects my interest in biology with my interest in the philosophy of life and death. It’s such an enigma. People have their ideas and religions have their concepts, but we’re never really gonna know for sure what happens when someone dies. Looking into microbiology, I may be able to do research and find something there, but I wonder all the time. The world’s a confusing place. I try not to get too deep into it, but&hellip;.”</p>

“I think I’m pretty ordinary. I do work in a morgue though. I work with dead people all the time and I’m also really good at biology, working with living things too. I’ve always excelled in sciences classes, but it’s so hard for me to find something that connects my interest in biology with my interest in the philosophy of life and death. It’s such an enigma. People have their ideas and religions have their concepts, but we’re never really gonna know for sure what happens when someone dies. Looking into microbiology, I may be able to do research and find something there, but I wonder all the time. The world’s a confusing place. I try not to get too deep into it, but….”