HORU February 16, 2017

<p>(2/2) "My favorite card is the Wheel of Fortune card. It’s the card that signifies that everything's changing, and that everything comes full-circle in life. I think it was the first card I ever pulled too, so it's very special. For me, it symbolizes that no matter what problem I'm going through; and I've gone through dark times; the light will always come out, and I'll always be ok. But each card can represent something different for each person that pulls it. Tarot cards are very versatile. And that’s why I choose this method over anything else. People can read tea leaves, palms. But I find that cards always changing because people are always changing.”</p>

(2/2) "My favorite card is the Wheel of Fortune card. It’s the card that signifies that everything's changing, and that everything comes full-circle in life. I think it was the first card I ever pulled too, so it's very special. For me, it symbolizes that no matter what problem I'm going through; and I've gone through dark times; the light will always come out, and I'll always be ok. But each card can represent something different for each person that pulls it. Tarot cards are very versatile. And that’s why I choose this method over anything else. People can read tea leaves, palms. But I find that cards always changing because people are always changing.”