HORU March 21, 2017

<p>“My father works at the biggest bank in China. So I came to America and he tells me to study mathematics. Usually you would think I would learn accounting or finance, but I don’t know which part I like. So mathematics is a tool for my graduate school. That way I can choose finance, I can choose accounting, economics, or even physics if I like. But it’s difficult with the culture here. I don’t know how to make friends with American people. My father tells me that the easy way to make friends is at dinner, but I don't like the food.”</p>

“My father works at the biggest bank in China. So I came to America and he tells me to study mathematics. Usually you would think I would learn accounting or finance, but I don’t know which part I like. So mathematics is a tool for my graduate school. That way I can choose finance, I can choose accounting, economics, or even physics if I like. But it’s difficult with the culture here. I don’t know how to make friends with American people. My father tells me that the easy way to make friends is at dinner, but I don't like the food.”