HORU April 14, 2017

<p>(1/3) “During my junior year here, I started feeling very depressed. And it was the first time that I felt something like this. I really didn’t know how to react, and my first instinct was to talk to some of my friends about it. In doing so, I feel like I found a home confiding in some of these friends. But because of the stress of dealing with emotions like this, I also lost a very good friend of mine who said she wasn’t able to be my friend anymore and that she wasn’t able to handle it. And that was kind of the tipping point for me. I lost trust in a lot of people, because this was the person I could trust the most. I went through a very tough period of self doubt and I felt very isolated from my friends. I felt very silenced. And that silence put me off from receiving treatment from a professional. For a while those feelings bottled up, until May when I decided maybe I should try to end it.”</p>

(1/3) “During my junior year here, I started feeling very depressed. And it was the first time that I felt something like this. I really didn’t know how to react, and my first instinct was to talk to some of my friends about it. In doing so, I feel like I found a home confiding in some of these friends. But because of the stress of dealing with emotions like this, I also lost a very good friend of mine who said she wasn’t able to be my friend anymore and that she wasn’t able to handle it. And that was kind of the tipping point for me. I lost trust in a lot of people, because this was the person I could trust the most. I went through a very tough period of self doubt and I felt very isolated from my friends. I felt very silenced. And that silence put me off from receiving treatment from a professional. For a while those feelings bottled up, until May when I decided maybe I should try to end it.”