HORU April 17, 2017

<p>“My uncle, he’s a math teacher in China. I used to be his student, and he wrote something in my yearbook once. I don’t really know how to say it, but he wrote&hellip; always be prepared for whatever’s coming. And I never really thought about it until now. When I was in middle school in China, I had the chance to go somewhere for a competition, but I was too shy and I lost the chance. I didn’t have the courage. Later on when I came here, I found that there are a lot of great opportunities that I need to be prepared for. I just switched majors from accounting to supply chain management, where the opportunities are more about working with other people. And since coming here I’m more prepared for that, for meeting new people in a different environment.”</p>

“My uncle, he’s a math teacher in China. I used to be his student, and he wrote something in my yearbook once. I don’t really know how to say it, but he wrote… always be prepared for whatever’s coming. And I never really thought about it until now. When I was in middle school in China, I had the chance to go somewhere for a competition, but I was too shy and I lost the chance. I didn’t have the courage. Later on when I came here, I found that there are a lot of great opportunities that I need to be prepared for. I just switched majors from accounting to supply chain management, where the opportunities are more about working with other people. And since coming here I’m more prepared for that, for meeting new people in a different environment.”