HORU April 19, 2017

<p>“One year ago today a really close friend of mine passed away. He changed how I see the world. Because of him, I got really into nature. We used to write poetry and we always used to talk about transcendentalism and the outdoors. I guess for me, working to save the environment, which I’m really passionate about, is my way to say a final goodbye. I’m just fascinated with how everything in nature is exactly the way it’s supposed to be. He helped me realize how important that is, and how happy it makes me every time I go outside. This is for him.”</p>

“One year ago today a really close friend of mine passed away. He changed how I see the world. Because of him, I got really into nature. We used to write poetry and we always used to talk about transcendentalism and the outdoors. I guess for me, working to save the environment, which I’m really passionate about, is my way to say a final goodbye. I’m just fascinated with how everything in nature is exactly the way it’s supposed to be. He helped me realize how important that is, and how happy it makes me every time I go outside. This is for him.”