HORU May 4, 2017

<p>“My brother has been an addict his whole life. And in fifth grade, he really started pressuring me to do drugs. I always hated that my brother did that to me. Now he’s out of control, stealing money from us and tearing my house apart. He doesn’t want to be helped. It’s rough, and for me, the only thing I can do is focus on school. I commute and spend a lot of my days here because it’s not that nice at home. I can only hope that my brother comes to some realization like I did, but I don’t know what else to hope for. My family and I are all left wondering what to do.”</p>

“My brother has been an addict his whole life. And in fifth grade, he really started pressuring me to do drugs. I always hated that my brother did that to me. Now he’s out of control, stealing money from us and tearing my house apart. He doesn’t want to be helped. It’s rough, and for me, the only thing I can do is focus on school. I commute and spend a lot of my days here because it’s not that nice at home. I can only hope that my brother comes to some realization like I did, but I don’t know what else to hope for. My family and I are all left wondering what to do.”