New UPS store set to open in downtown New Brunswick

<p>“This new location is committed to helping the community and small business owners everywhere launch and grow their business,” said a UPS Store spokeswoman, according to the article.&nbsp;</p>

“This new location is committed to helping the community and small business owners everywhere launch and grow their business,” said a UPS Store spokeswoman, according to the article. 

A new United Parcel Service (UPS) Store will open in New Brunswick in late November, according to an article on NJ Advance Media. 

Rutgers students currently use University Mail Services as their primary courier service. Each of the campuses has a post office, allowing students to send mail or packages at these locations through the United States Postal Service (USPS). 

The new UPS Store will be located at 335 George St., according to the article. Its location between the College Avenue and Douglass campuses offers students an alternative to University Mail Services.

The Daily Targum reported that the recent closing of the Rutgers Student Health pharmacies was, in part, due to the rise of mail-order pharmacy services. More mail service locations could help students affected by the closures access their medications.

UPS stores offer packing, shipping, printing and mailbox services, and are owned and operated locally, according to the article.