Rutgers updates coronavirus testing data dashboard

Rutgers—New Brunswick had 10 out of 14 positive coronavirus disease cases during the week ending on Sept. 12, according to the University's Testing Program Dashboard.  – Photo by NeedPix

Rutgers released its Weekly University Health Update yesterday, which includes coronavirus disease (COVID-19) testing results from Sept. 6 to Sept. 12. 

The University performed 3,017 tests that week, with 2,998 negative results and 14 positive results, according to the email. Five tests came back as inconclusive, according to the University’s Testing Program Dashboard

The dashboard was also updated this week to allow viewers to filter results based on person type or location. Of the most recent results, 13 of the positive cases were students and one was a Rutgers affiliate, according to the dashboard. 

Additionally, 10 of the 14 positive cases are linked to Rutgers—New Brunswick, while the remaining four were at Rutgers—Camden, according to the dashboard. 

Since the start of the University testing program in May, 86 students, 11 employees and 18 Rutgers affiliates tested positive for COVID-19 for a total of 115 cases, according to the dashboard. Rutgers—New Brunswick had 79 total cases, Rutgers—Camden and Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS)—Newark had seven each, Rutgers—Newark and RBHS—New Brunswick/Piscataway had two each and 18 other cases were off-site.

Currently, 99.31 percent of all tests conducted came back negative and .46 percent were positive, according to the dashboard.