Graphic by Adam Ismail

Recent Media:

After tray elimination, solid dinner waste from the 12,000 students who eat at James Neilson Dining Hall reduced from 7,200 to 6,375 pounds per week.
NEWS

.

All 35 registered sex offenders in New Brunswick live within three miles of the Rutgers Student Center on the College Avenue campus.
NEWS

.

New Jersey Public Interest Research Group aims to overturn Citizens United, an organization that allows unlimited corporate spending for the purpose of elections.
NEWS

.

Fifty-five percent of New Jersey residents support the Affordable Care Act. Those who oppose it believe it furthers government intrusion.
NEWS

.

The deaths from heroin use in New Jersey have spiked up from 700 in 2011 to 800 in 2013.
NEWS

.

The Daily Targum conducted an online survey of 50 students to gather their viewpoints on the seriousness of Rutgers’ academic integrity policy.
NEWS

.

The Times Higher Education World Reputation Rankings placed Rutgers at 91 out of 100 ranked colleges. Last year, it was ranked 81.
NEWS

.

With a new home in the Louis Brown Athletic Center, Dance Marathon prepares for its annual fundraising event beginning on April 5.
NEWS

.

A mental health survey completed by 135 University students covered issues such as excessive stress and depression.
NEWS

.

University students answered questions about their eating habits through the survey on eating disorders.
NEWS

.

More Media