Sam Leibowitz-Lord

Recent Articles:

In honor of Trans Awareness and Empowerment Week, several organizations on campus met to host a string of events. Group forums discussed topics like transgender history and the current status of the transgender community.
NEWS

Rutgers organizations come together to host 'Trans Awareness and Empowerment Week'

Approximately 1.4 million individuals identify as transgender, according to The New York Times. In order to to help raise the visibility of transgender and gender non-binary people on campus, several organizations at Rutgers including RU Transmissions, the Center for Social Justice Education (SJE), LLEGO and Rutgers Queer People of Color came together this past week to host several events in honor of Trans Awareness and Empowerment Week.

NEWS

Cloud based email server at Rutgers raises privacy concerns among faculty

According to the Office of Information Technology (OIT), more than 1 million emails are delivered to Rutgers-linked accounts every day, making them an indispensable part of everyday operations at Rutgers.  Last year, the University merged its many departmental email systems into one universal cloud-based service known as Rutgers Connect to facilitate communication.

More Articles