HORU October 10, 2014

"I want to really hone in on the importance of associations, and that there's beauty in every association that you carry. It doesn't have to mean, you know, giving flowers to someone, but you just have to show them how meaningful they are to you. No matter if that means walking around campus with a bouquet of twelve roses in your hands; it's showing that the experiences that you've had with them have been fulfilling, and that you feel as if in the future, your encounters will be even more meaningful.

"I want to really hone in on the importance of associations, and that there's beauty in every association that you carry. It doesn't have to mean, you know, giving flowers to someone, but you just have to show them how meaningful they are to you. No matter if that means walking around campus with a bouquet of twelve roses in your hands; it's showing that the experiences that you've had with them have been fulfilling, and that you feel as if in the future, your encounters will be even more meaningful."