HORU December 21, 2015

(3/3)
(3/3)

(3/3) "We helped to create a program that made it to the Final Four and it wasn't just a one season thing; it was four years of hard work for us. Throughout the years, working with different kinds of people helps you to become a better leader and a better player too. Because while it's not always easiest to work with people, to be able to adjust yourself to that and to learn how to effectively work with others is really important. So the strength of our team itself has made us all excel as individuals.
We are 30 Strong. Regardless of whether you're sitting on the bench, or injured, or you're playing every minute of the game; no matter what, we all had a part in this team's success. Minus one and we're not as strong as we are with all 30. This season, playing in the national semi-final game in North Carolina was really special for us. And to be a part of a team for our program that made history, making it to number four in the country has been nothing short of amazing."

To read (Part 4) and to learn more about how Hayley and Brianne have left their MARK here at Rutgers, as well as what they have in store for future plans on the field, visit:
https://www.facebook.com/MarkConference?fref=ts
#MARKmonday