HORU April 13, 2016

"I'm from Edison. And I'm out here because of divorce. When we split, she took the house, she took the car, she took everything. I never thought in a million years that I'd be in this situation, but now I see the other side. When I first got here, I tried going to a shelter, but people were messing around and drinking every night, and I can't be doing that. That's not for me. I don't know man, I've been out here for some time now. But hopefully I'll get back on my feet, and things will turn around.

"I'm from Edison. And I'm out here because of divorce. When we split, she took the house, she took the car, she took everything. I never thought in a million years that I'd be in this situation, but now I see the other side. When I first got here, I tried going to a shelter, but people were messing around and drinking every night, and I can't be doing that. That's not for me. I don't know man, I've been out here for some time now. But hopefully I'll get back on my feet, and things will turn around."